Our Lower School, from junior kindergarten through 5th-grade, creates the perfect foundation for later success. We use curriculum and best practices that reinforce key concepts. Our teachers have freedom to use a variety of resources to supplement learning in their respective classrooms. Our small class sizes provide the perfect opportunity for teachers to tailor their approach so that each student grows academically and spiritually, and has fun while actively learning.
What can you expect in Lower School?
- Warmth and Love
- Small class sizes
- Mathematics, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, Bible, Music, Art, Foreign Language, Technology, and Physical Education
- Multiple field trips each year
- Individualized instruction to ensure students achieve their very best
- Implementation of best teaching practices
- Academic and character award ceremonies
- Spelling, geography, and math bees
- After school clubs and activities
- Daily communication through online portal
- Traditional events including Bingo, Grandparent’s Day, Donuts with Dad, and more!
Schedule a tour here.