The Junior Kindergarten (JK) program provides students with a structured educational environment to help them acclimate to the joys and rigors of school life. Each day will include a mixture of academic subjects as well as specials. Additionally, JK students will experience the rhythm of the school day by wearing uniforms, eating lunch, and attending classes as well as chapel.
- Full day school experience
- Early immersion into the school environment
- Hands-on academics
- Specials classes, including art, music, foreign language, PE, library
- A qualified and dedicated teaching staff
- Spiritual formation at a young age
What happens in a “typical” day in our Kindergarten program:
- Morning Routine
- Phonics, reading, and handwriting
- Special subjects (music, art, library, technology, P.E., Spanish)
- Social Studies and Science
- Testing and evaluation
- Playtime with friends
- Special features of Providence Academy
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO ENROLL MY CHILD?
We are thrilled that you are interested to have your student join our wonderful Kindergarten program. Typically, the steps to enroll your child will include:
- Schedule a tour
- Interview with your student
- Admissions decision
We warmly welcome your family to learn more about what a Providence Academy education could mean for your child. Please contact our office anytime with further questions or to discuss your next steps.