Providence Academy is excited to share that your extended care options are now being provided by faculty and staff who are ready to share the love of Jesus and engage in meaningful activities with your children before morning drop-off and after dismissal.
The Cubs Corner extended care program:
• is available to all enrolled Providence Academy students,
• provides morning care for students from 6:30 a.m. to the start of school day,
• provides after care for students from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.,
• includes full-time, part-time, and a more limited and flexible care option,
• includes a special Game Day! care option for up to four select home games per quarter.
Cubs Corner Early Risers
This before school care program begins at 6:30 a.m. and will be led by Mrs. Debbie Pichon, Director of the Learning Center and Morning Care Provider. Mrs. Pichon loves her morning time with students while engaging in fun activities, helping them with their schoolwork, and praying or reading the Bible with them.
Full-Time (up to 5 days per week) – $60/week
Part-Time (up to 3 days per week) – $40/week
Cubs Corner Afternoon Prowl
This after school care program will be led by Mr. Noah Mitchell, Lower School P.E. Teacher and Auxiliary Programs Lead. Mr. Mitchell is excited about leading this program and getting to know all students.
Full-Time (up to 5 days per week) – $120/week
Part-Time (up to 3 days per week) – $80/week
Upon arrival, students will:
• be provided with a healthy snack option (fruit, protein (cheese or yogurt), and a carbohydrate (crackers)). Snack time will include some time for prayer and run from the end of the school day until approximately 3:50 p.m.
• enjoy indoors or outdoors “free” playtime from when snack time ends to approximately 4:30 p.m. This playtime will include varied and fun activities for students to enjoy.
• enjoy quiet time starting at approximately 4:30 p.m. to begin their homework, read, or rest.
The after school care program ends at 5:30 p.m., however, we understand that on occasion a 6 p.m. pick-up time is needed by parents. Mr. Mitchell must be notified the Friday prior to the start of the upcoming week if a parent needs a late pick-up the following week.
Cubs Corner High-Five Pack
This limited and flexible care option allows parents to purchase five days of after care for students per quarter. Notification of a selected day must be shared with Mr. Mitchell by Friday at 3:00 p.m. of the prior week that care is requested.
5 days if After-School Care per Quarter – $140
Cubs Corner Game Day!
This exciting new care option allows parents to purchase four days of after school care for students to attend a school selected Middle School athletics home game. Students will be provided with a special snack of two slices of cheese pizza and a cookie! Students will transition to the Game Day! Program at the end of the school day. Parents must pick up their child by 5:30 p.m.
4 days if After-School Care to Attend a Home Game – $130
To register, please fill out the form in the Register Now button below for each child you wish to enroll and email it to email@example.com. Upon registration, you will receive an activation link from our Extended Care program (Procare) to complete the registration process.